Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday 11-29-08





My where did the time go? We landed in Hanna Park Monday afternoon. The site assigned was to small, so I drove the car back to get another site. This being Thanksgiving week, most of the sites are booked. They allowed me to move to site 125. Not an ideal site But it will do. After hooking up we drove to Scott's home which is about 30 miles away.We visited with Scott, Jamie, Alex and his girlfriend Amber.
We had Thanksgiving Dinner on Friday as Scott worked a 12 hour shift on Thursday. We had a wonderful day Friday with about 12 in attendance.
Wednesday I had called my nephew Richard Overman to arrange a meeting. We agreed to meet at the Cracker Barrel over in Orange Grove for Saturday Lunch. We had a great visit.
The week has just flown by. The food has been great and the visits are remarkable.
Till next time.

No comments: