Wednesday, February 11, 2009

San Antonio, TX

This morning we packed up and left San Marcos about 10:30 am. There was no rush as we were driving only 50 miles. We were in "Traveler's World Resort" San Antonio, TX. by Noon.

From San Antonio, TX


We signed up for a day long tour of San Antonio tomorrow. Tonight we were sitting out side when a neighbor walked by pushing a stroller with 3 little dogs in the stroller.

From San Antonio, TX


Bandit and Snowflake watched out the windshield as I took pictures of the dogs.

From San Antonio, TX

1 comment:

LakeConroePenny,TX said...

The dogs in the stroller are cute. I bought a real animal stroller for my cat, as she is getting old. So maybe she can go walking with me when we get back to RVing, soon. She likes to go camping and used to walk with me on her harness.
Happy Trails, Penny, TX